Job TitleSenior Recruitment Consultant
ADvTECH leads the private sector in the fields of education and resourcing, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa through the provision of education, training, skills development and career placement services.
Our purpose is to ignite a life-long passion for continuous learning and personal career development, and we are committed to creating a self-sustaining set of institutions offering the highest quality, leadership and innovation in the fields of education and resourcing.
The Group’s track record shows clearly our adherence to high ethical standards and our in-depth understanding of the interests of our various stakeholders.
Certified as a Top Employer (a certification that is only awarded to the best employers globally) and honoured with a Deloitte Standard of Excellence Achievement seal for a 4th consecutive year, ADvTECH has this year been awarded the most prestigious Platinum Seal of Excellence in the Best Company Survey.
ADvTECH Resourcing, a division of the ADvTECH Group, is looking for a tenured 360 Recruiter to join their team.
We are looking for a market champion who understands the pressures and success of the recruitment industry. As a 360 consultant within our teams, you will be managing your own desk within a specific industry niche.
You will work closely with your Team Lead and Branch Manager to understand the market that you are targeting. Engaging with world class candidates will be once of your directives whilst charming some of world’s biggest business’s within Corporate SA with your excellent service delivery.
We offer an intensive 3 week Recruitment Sales training to assist you with your transition and calibration to our industry. Once completed, you are guided by our highly skilled Talent Team to ensure that you fully grasp and understand our business and your objectives.
Ready to embrace the next challenge and open your doorway to success with ADvTECH Resourcing?
What do you need to apply?
If you have 2 – 3 years’ experience within a recruitment business, with one or two achievements along the way, we are waiting to hear from you!
What do you need to know?
- Computer packages
- Recruitment principles and processes
- Company policies and procedures
- Head Office and Branch structures
- HR related legislation (LRA, BCEA etc)
- Salary formats and structures
What skills do you need to have?
- Numerical (mathematical literacy)
- Effective communication (verbal & written)
- Planning and organising
- Interviewing and selecting
- Sales and marketing
- Research ability
What are the outputs of the role?
- Sales targets achieved (placements)
- Consistent activity
- Select and recruit candidates according to client needs
- Repeat business through developing and maintaining healthy client relationships
- Develop Candidate and Client database
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruitment industry
- Demonstrated business acumen through identifying opportunities and growing business
- Demonstrated service orientation
- Continuous improvement of recruitment practices through self reflection
- General accepted conduct (individual and team)
What are the Performance Standards of the role?
- Referral and Send out targets achieved.
- Send out and placement ratio above minimum standard
- Maintain a constant flow of high calibre candidates through sourcing
- Conduct an effective interview of the candidate in order to obtain relevant information and educate the candidate
- Relevant communication skills used when cold calling candidates and clients
- Sourcing an acceptable number of job specs and develop an understanding of the job spec requirements
- Effective priming to ensure the placement
- Overcome obstacles through effective debriefing
- Reference checks done to obtain relevant information relating to a candidate
- Effective sales and marketing strategies
- Closing techniques ensuring effectiveness
- Implemented systems demonstrating planned and organised activities within time constraints
- Contributing relevant information to team members to assist in closing business opportunities
- Demonstrated passion, motivation, enthusiasm and energy
Work for ADvTECH Resourcing and be part of a winning culture! Contact us today!