Job TitleBranch Manager
A JSE recruitment agency based in Sunninghill with a strong sales culture is recruiting for a Branch/Recruitment Manager. The role would entail:
- managing existing customer relationships,
- prospecting and closing new business opportunities
- putting in place a strategic business plan to drive expansion, sales/revenue growth and sustained profitability.
- The incumbent will also need to coach and inspire the staff to achieve their targets.
- Retain existing relationships grow and expand sales with existing clients.
- Manage and develop a sales team.
- Determine short and long term strategy for a sustained client base.
- Strengthen existing and develop new revenue models
Conduct market assessments and scoping, including competitive analysis
Lead negotiations with prospective clients and conclude commercial agreements
Develop and maintain a robust network of industry and non-industry contacts to facilitate business development activity
- 7 years’ agency recruitment experience of which three years must be in a management capacity
- Thorough knowledge of the recruitment industry