Job TitleSales Recruitment Consultant
The ideal candidate will be responsible to act as the intermediary between the client looking to recruit and the candidate looking for a career opportunity. The role would entail building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates, as well as prospecting for new business opportunities as well as top caliber candidates.
The incumbent will need to meet with potential clients to discuss their recruitment needs, as well as negotiate and close them on fee’s. Candidates will need to demonstrate a clear potential to work in a fast paced sales environment.
- Prospect for new business
- Prospect for top caliber candidates
- Head hunt individuals with a scare skill
- Client visits
- Fee negotiations
- Attend company and client events
- The full sales recruitment cycle
Candidates Should have:
- Two years’ sales experience